ABOUT SPAY & NEUTER ORANGE COUNTY
Provided by Alicia Pacific Veterinary Center, we are dedicated to the long-term health of pets in Orange County. Spaying and neutering does so much more than prevent unwanted litters. Spay and neuters eliminate the risk of testicular, ovarian, uterine and mammary cancers. They often have a major impact on negative behaviors like howling, marking, roaming, humping and aggression.
- Spay & Neuter services are available only on the LAST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
- Appointments are required
- Dogs & cats must be at least 4 months of age or over 2 pounds
- Core vaccines and a negative fecal test within the last 12 months are required for the protection of all animals. We can provide these services at a discount at your pet’s spay or neuter appointment if necessary
- Feral cats are okay, but must be in a trap
- Save time by filling out the Client Registration and Anesthetic Authorization Forms, which you can find in Online Forms.
The morning of your pet’s surgery, please note that dogs must be wearing a secure collar and be on a leash for their safety. All cats need to be in a secure and safe carrier. Please remove food and water for your pet after midnight the night before the surgery. This is to prevent your pet from aspirating anything into their lungs while under anesthesia.